Wednesday 20 March 2013

Cream Cheese Brownies

So my previous post was in....Dec 2012. Sorry for leaving this space for the longest time when I told you guys to stay tune for those awesome brownies! The truth is I have been busy okay maybe 90% lazy to enter this space and to bake and take pictures of them. I've been using my phone to capture my bakes because...again I'm lazy to get the camera out.


Did these brownies before my break during December for my classmates as a Christmas gift together with the sugar cookies in my previous post :) Received really good feedback and smiles from them, really what I love about baking! 
It's a dark chocolate brownies with cream cheese swirl. I mean who doesn't like cream cheese right? Everyone LOVES them but they are crazy fattening so remember to eat healthy too!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment